Income Based Veterinary Services
Approved applicants may schedule a visit with a licensed veterinarian for exams, vaccinations, flea and heartworm preventative, and minor treatment for skin, ear, and eye issues.
Pets must be spayed/neutered and they provide subsidized low-cost vouchers to both UCAN and Ohio Alley-cat Resource (OAR) clinics.
Applying for Services
Pets in Need accept applications at the clinic between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
No appointment is necessary but please be prepared to wait if we’re busy. DO NOT BRING YOUR PET!
- You must APPLY IN PERSON. (you may not send a family member or friend to apply on your behalf. We do not accept applications by mail, email, or fax)
- You must BRING A VALID PHOTO ID.
- You must BRING PROOF THAT YOUR HOUSEHOLD INCOME IS WITHIN THE REQUIRED LEVELS.
If you do not qualify based on your income and you can provide proof of an unusual hardship, an exception may be made at the sole discretion of Pets in Need. Hardships include loss of home or job, extraordinary medical expenses or other unusual expenses.
Click HERE to review the application before applying.
Please read carefully as it requires you to comply with certain terms and policies, including spaying and neutering ALL animals in your household.
Please visit their website for more information.
- Pets in Need of Greater Cincinnati
- 520 W. Wyoming Ave
- Cincinnati, OH 45215
- 513-761-PETS (7387)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org